Wednesday, February 8, 2012

surprise goodbye.








Last weekend Steph, Abby, and Heidi planned a surprise goodbye party for Rhea! We all headed to Heidi's house and hid while Rhea thought she was going out to dinner. The night was filled with delicious food, a video made for rhea, a game of charades -words pertaining to rhea such as Spanish Rice, Dougie, and fashion blogs, and more good food and desserts with a nice game of taboo afterwards! I can't believe she's leaving for Australia TODAY! Follow her journey here!


4 comments:

  1. I can't watch that video right now... :(

    Thanks for the pictures hannie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Thanks for making the video! I am so happy someone filmed the surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PPS. THIS RESTAURANT REMINDS ME OF YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHY.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/school-food-blooming-roll-los-angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAA love you hanz, I've been watching the video. I'll call you later today! love you nuzzle nuzzle

    ReplyDelete